jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Diary Entry

May 23rd., 1913,
                           Today, as many days, it was a depressive day. I've been thinking about Emma every moment and I can't believe how stupid I was, not to be able to see what a beautiful women loved me.
                           When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I saw, was a photograph of us together, very happy and young, when we first met. Later, I went to prepare some breakfast and the feeling that crossed my mind was melancholy because althought she died five months ago, for many years we didn't share a breakfast and we will never share one any more.
                           She's left, and I hadn't had the opportunity to express her how much I loved her. From the bottom of my heart I know she understood me and forgives me.
                           At the evening, I decided to walk. I needed fresh air to think how my life would continue but Emma's name was everything in what I thought. My life is turned around her, and when she left me, I was very confused. Sometimes I imagine that she is alive but she, or my halusination, goes out and lets me alone.
                           I hope someday, I will be the one that I'd always been and accept that Emma is outside my life forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario