jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Soliloquy: What will the future hold for us?

I don't have a single idea of what carreer to follow. I know that what I hate the most is history, so nothing related with that subject will be the correct one for me. I like finding the logical meaning to things, so at school I'll follow natural science because of maths, biology and physic...But what then? Madicine? Being a teacher? This is not an idea that leaves me calm, it will be something for the rest of my life! I can't choose whatever simple option it appears, as incredible as it seems, I have to think about it before.
An option that seems to be incredible and exciting is following accountancy, but there is a little detail the worries me, and it's that there are subjects like philosophy or others that have nothing to do. What is the sense of learning how to paint when you want to learn how to operate a person? It's the same as now, I have art and gym, and what for? I don't need them! They are unnecesary and horrible subjects!I want something unusual, energic and wonderful to study, and it is important for me to hava a great income because I want shoes!Well, I have 4 long years to think, but I'm nervous and extremely anxious because I'm impatient and I want to know it now!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario